At Bob's, our business philosophy is simple:
• Smile & be friendly, but have a professional attitude.
• There are no stupid questions.
• Don't lie. People will see right through that in time.
• If you don't know, say so and then go find out, Customers will respect that more than lies.
• Treat every customer like you would like to be treated.
We also believe that every day is test ride day at Bob's Cycle, not only for ATV's, demos or used motorcycles, but before you purchase a new helmet or clothing you can also try it out on the road
and find out if it's quiet and comfy. We try our best to provide a friendly, inviting, warm atmosphere for the whole family. With the growing number of female riders, we are trying to accommodate them with a good selection of riding gear and fashion clothing, as well as sport and cruiser models more suited to woman.
We learned early on that giving everything away will not make the customer happy or pay the bills. Motorcycle enthusiasts are very passionate about their bikes and are looking for great service and a friendly attitude that will enhance the whole experience.
We look forward to helping you with all your Motorcycle and ATV needs. Enjoy our website and virtual tour of our inventory and of course feel free to stop by - we would love to meet you face to face.
Bob & Diane Caron
View Larger Map